Monday, March 10, 2008

I love my husband

When Robin and I started dating he would buy me a dozen roses every month and did it even after we were married. Then I told him to not do it anymore because now that we were married we were all of a sudden poor, and flowers weren't so important. So the other night Robin came home with these. I love them they are so beautiful. Robin works so hard. He works 40 + hours a week, goes to school and builds a house. He wants Kenidee and I to have everything we need. He is Amazing! I am so blessed to have him.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are beautiful. Two thumbs up for Robin! You're a lucky woman, Steph.

Kristin and Jay said...

Ahh, what a good guy! Wow, roses every month? What a pocket book that guy must have had, oh well, he was spending it on you!! You and Kenidee are lucky girls =)

Shana Dee said...

AHHHHHHHHH

Unknown said...

Way to go Robin!! So thoughtful and wow every month huh! What a nice guy.

Camille said...

How nice! Maybe I will "accidently" leave this post up on the computer for my hubby to "accidently" get a hint. And, yes, of course put me on your blog! I actually look at yours- I just haven't ever left a comment! Do you still work for Robin? She is my cousin. Tell her hi.

brittneyboucha said...

ok stephanie, you changed your background but didnt add anything else. :) now i get to give you a hard time now that ive got the blogging down and my husbands is gone a lot so im way too bored.

brittneyboucha said...

ok stephanie, you changed your background but didnt add anything else. :) now i get to give you a hard time now that ive got the blogging down and my husbands is gone a lot so im way too bored.

Jensen said...

Steph I found the website for those bows I think but I can't find the ones that you are making. If you could give me the link that would be great.

Jana said...

How Sweet!!!! 5 stars for your hubby!