Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time sure flys

Being the good mom that I am I decided that I needed to cut Kenidee's hair. Rachelle and I had done it before when it got to mullet looking, so I thought hey what the heck, I had just gotten kenidee out of the tub and her hair was wet so I thought what a better time. I did what we had done before is twist the hair and just give it a little trim... well I think her hair has gotten thicker because it didn't quite go like that. I don't know exactly what I did but right in the middle of her neck her hair was so short, but it was still long on the sides. So I did what any mom would do. Vow NEVER to cut her hair again and go and get it fixed.
I was sad because her hair was getting so long and she could have two cute piggie tails. Her big ole'bows were looking so cute in her hair and I had bought 2 more sets. I knew that after I got her hair fixed I would have to say goodbye to big bows for awhile. Cute as a bug bows was very understanding and let me switch my 2 new big bows for smaller ones.


I took Kenidee to the same lady that cuts my hair, she was so good with Kenidee. Kenidee was so excited that she got a sucker after she was finished.
Pictures are so out of order but you still can see what a good girl she was and how cute her hair is. I will need to take pictures of it when it is all done with a bow in it. She looks so big with her hair in a little a line bob thing. I love it and her hair looks so much better.









-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bennett is one month old! I had to pinch myself. I couldn't believe it. He is so fun and growing so much at his last appt. he was
9 lbs 2 oz 20 1/4 inches long but I don't think they streached him out good.
He has found his tounge and is starting to talk, and is getting really good at holding his head up.
he hates sleeping in is bed and would rather sleep snuggled up to someones chest. (this we must break)
he is such a cuddle bug. I love it. We love having him in our family.
Kenidee decided he needed her cat so she made him hold it. she is such a good big sister and a big helper. she always wants to hug and kiss him and she tells me mom hes so cute

One Month Old


Just a quick house update.
our house will be all trimed today or tomorrow then we will be waiting to paint. yippee! We think we will be in the house in Feb. yahoo!

8 comments:

Carlie said...

her hair is so cute! i attempted to cut mason's hair last night and then made justin come in and fix it! so i completely understand. i dont think i've had the chance to tell you, but i think "bennett" is the cutest name! it made me wish i had a different maiden name. hehehe. anyways, cute kids, thats all i have to say!

Unknown said...

Oh I do love the a line bob on little girls! Too cute, she is getting super big and I can't believe it. Bennett looks adorable and WOW...where did that month go? I am so excited for your house and can't wait for you to move in and share it with us!

Krystal said...

What cute kids! The hair turned out super cute.

Shana Dee said...

her hair is so cute!! I love little girls with A-line bobs. Adorable!!

Bennett is looking so handsome. Time really does fly by!

The Wyatt's said...

She looks cute! I did the same thing to McKenna when she was about two only I just kept cutting until I got it even. I was so sad when I was done cause I had cut it a lot shorter than I wanted to. I should have just taken her in to get it cut. They do a much better job. It's amazing how much more grown up she looks. She's so cute. Glad you had a good Christmas too!

Trenda said...

Just wondering if you got my e-mail about us being in Rexburg Friday the 15- Sun the 17th. I would love to get together with you girls at some point. Angela said she is available in the afternoon on sat. What do you have going on? I'll e-mail you my phone number and see if I have yours. I don't remember if I do or not! Hope to see you soon! :)

{Alynn} said...

She looks even cuter in real life! It was so fun to hand out!
When can I come snuggle Bennett again?

I had to get a whole new blog, it's been a nightmare, and a long story. Anyway, come check us our at our new spot!

Jana said...

Kenidee's hair looks so cute! I've tried to cut Berkeley's hair more than once and it always looks horrible! I guess all the hair cutting genes went to Shana. Your baby looks as big as my 4 month old. He's a doll. Yeah, you'll be ready to move into your house in Feb. That's awesome! I bet you're so excited! That will be so nice. Take Care!