Monday, July 2, 2007

First time blogger

Well a few of my college roommates told me I had to start blogging I guess it is the thing to do now. I hope I will have time to update and figure out the neat-o things to do here.
Lets see... Things are going good for us, better then could have been expected, we have been blessed. We moved to Rexburg, Idaho. I forgot how much wind there is here! Robin loves his job he is working for a heating and air conditioning co., and will start school in September. His work will pay for his schooling. Yippee! He is also in charge of the activities for the guys in the ward. So they play softball every sat. They just had there first "guys night" and they played Dodge ball at the church, they all had so much fun. All the guys were complaining about how sore they were. (bunch of old men) :)
I am doing the mom thing. I did get a job with Robin Spencer photography, I work at home and do the wedding albums. I LOVE it! She does them all on photo shop ( some of you know that is how I would scrapbook) so I knew a little bit about it but I have learned so much. I am just finishing up my first album!
Kenidee wants to walk so bad! all day long I hold her fingers trying to trick her to let go. She will sometimes then freaks out when she figures out hey I am just holding on to some dumb toy. She is starting to say some words Duck mom dad Robin taught her to bark:) uh-oh and yuckie and she shakes her head no, when she gets something off the floor or starts chewing on a shoe. She is so cute! She will be one in August it has gone by so fast!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

YAY! You did it! Welcome to the blogging world! There is lots of cool stuff to do on here. A good place to post pictures is Picasa. Then you can create a link in your blog to the photo album. Let me know if you every have questions about how to do something. Love ya!

Trenda said...

Ohhhh, thanks for starting the blog!! There are all kinds of cool things you could do on this here blog. I am still trying to figure stuff out. I don't even know how to use photo shop, which a lot of people use on these, so you are one step ahead of me! Good Luck!