Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy birthday Kenidee!

Kenidee turned one on August 11! We had a bbq for friends and family. Robin's Mom, Dad and Grandma Markham came down for this event. It was alot of work but it was so fun! I am just glad they only turn one once!
Kenidee on top of one of her birthday gifts! I tried to be creative Kenidee's cake was a bathtub with a duck in it, her little cake was a bath mat. We had blue punch with ducks floating(on their sides but that is floating right)
We should have worked more on the blowing out of the candle. She can blow now but that is a little late. :)Kenidee and Robin they look so much alike!Who is more excited Kenidee or me!Robin and I got Kenidee a baby doll for her b-day she LOVES it. She might look like she is eating it but she really is giving it kisses. Aunt Rebecca gave her a stoller for her baby. She was doing really good at pushing it. She still needed more practice walking.
Kenidee and her Best Friend Alissa. They had so much fun together, or did her mom and I have more fun togehter. They have now moved back east. :( We miss them.
We had a bubble machine and Kenidee didn't know what to think of them at first but she loved popping them off the lawn.



2 comments:

Trenda said...

Wow! You did get creative . . . I love the cakes, and punch bowl. . . . what a cute idea!This is the first time I realized how red Kenidee's hair is . . . where does that come from? She is a cutie!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

What a fun party! Your cake is cute. Good job! The cutest thing is Kenidee. She is a doll. I love her name too.