Friday, October 12, 2007

Tag I am it!

I am a little new at this whole tag thing I never knew such a thing existed. so here I go.

Job's I've Had:
1. Queen of Hearts
2. Papa Kelseys
3.Wal-mart Photo Lab
4. Bell Photography
5. Melaluca (worked there forever and still can't spell it)
6. Macy's
7. Substitute Teacher
8. Wedding album Designer
9. Mommy
I've Lived:
1. Rigby Idaho (Same house same street till college)
2. Rexburg Idaho
3. Vashon Island, Washington
4. University place, Washington (where I met Robin)
5. Tacoma, Washington
6. Bonny Lake, Washington
Foods I love:
1.BBQ Chicken
2. Garlic Bread
3. I too love peas and potato's(Brandi I will have to try it with ham sounds good)
4. Breakfast
5. Carmel pop corn
6. Good crisp apples with peanut butter
7. Ice cream with chocolate syrup and nuts
8. I should stop with this list I could go on forever and it makes me hungry
Websites I visit:
1. Hotmail.com
2. Blogspot.com
3. Bankofamerica.com
4. Parenting.com
5. Robinspencerphotos.com (work)
6. Gmail.com
Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Anywhere warm.
2. Washington to Visit Family
3. Texas I miss Heather
4. Somewhere in Europe
Movies I Love:
1. how to loose a guy in 10 days
2.Cinderella (I know every line by heart.sad I know)
3. Two weeks notice
4.Princess Bride
Shows I Watch:
1. Blues Clues Clifford the big Red dog... ( I am now a mom)
2. House
3.Hero's
4. CSI
5. Bones
6. Sometimes opera depends on the topic
7.I have started watching the home and garden network.. you know to get ideas.
People I Tag:
1. Alynn
2. Kristin

1 comment:

Trenda said...

I remember your caremel corn . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm