Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Parades and Rodeo's

One thing I love about summer is parade and Rodeo in Rigby. At the parade we always sit in the same spot, in front of the funeral home, and all the cousins come and we all watch the parade together. Before the parade started Kenidee was running and fell twice in about 10 min. I think that ruined the whole parade for her. She wanted to be held and hated the fire trucks, well anything loud. She loved the horses and the dancers. She didn't want to get down to get candy so her nice cousins would bring her some candy.
Then later that night there was the Rodeo! Nothing is better then the smell of stinky animals and greasy hamburgers. yummy! Nothing beats the taste of a Rodeo hamburger, I crave them. I shared mine with Kenidee and she ate most of it. The girl knows a good thing when she tastes it I guess.
We also went with our friends who will soon be our neighbors, Kristina, Dan & and their daughter. We had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again next year.

Gabby and Kenidee At the parade
Mitch loved the parade!
Mommy and Kenidee
Kenidee Gabbie and Garette
Robin and Kenidee at the Rodeo!
Kristina Dan and Daughter.
Us at the Rodeo!Robin thought this was so funny good thing you can see the Root Beer on the side.


2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a fun family tradition!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I missed the Stampede again! I'm seriously scheduling our vacation around that next year! I'm so glad you enjoyed the best of everything for us!