Thursday, July 31, 2008

getting closer

Some of you have been begging us to update our blog about our house.....not to mention any names (skip) Well here you are we have shingles and most of the house has been tyvexed. We have 9 houses in our group and we will have after this weekend 6 of the 9 all shingled. We get about 3 houses shingled in about a week and a half. I think they are all doing so good. I am not supposed to be on the roofs but sometimes I get up and help. I am mostly the clean up crew!
we are getting closer to doing inside things. I can't wait.
And today while Robin and I were out at the "projects" we saw the truck dropping off windows! So this weekend we will be getting windows in our house. How exciting. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help us. We would never be able to do it alone.

Window truck!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... windows! It's gonna be great! So cute!