Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blessing Weekend.

On Sunday we Blessed Bennett. We had so many people come to his blessing. MaMa JUJU and Papa SKip. Great-Grandma Markham. Liz and her kids, My Aunt Lisa, Annie and her family. Before everyone got here I had been telling Kenidee who was coming to see us, after I got done telling her everyone her eyes got so big and said Yea we are going to have a party!
Party we did. The weekend seemed so short but we had so much fun. Friday we went to dinner with Robins family. We went to Texas Road House. I love the food there. Saturday Robin's Grandma made us Norwegian pancakes and ham. (his family traditional Christmas breakfast)We had my family over for dinner. Then Robin got his birthday present from me early American Idol 2 for the Wii. it is so fun we sang our hearts our till late at night.
Sunday Robin did such a good job and blessing Bennett. My sister said that she thinks that Bennett will think it was cool that he was blessed on super bowl Sunday. After his blessing we went to my grandmas for soup. we had so much food! It was so good. Thank you everyone for your help.
Then it was over to Justen and Bri's for a Super Bowl party. Needless to say we all ate way to much.
It was so good to see Robins Family. We wish we lived closer to them so we could see them more and so his brothers could have been her with us.
We love you all and thank you again for your love and support.




6 comments:

Krystal said...

What great pictures! What a special day for you guys!

brittneyboucha said...

Oh my gosh stephanie. the picture at the top of kenidee and bennett is way adorable. I love all the pics too. You are so talented. congrats on bennetts blessing day. (im not sure i spelled his name right)

Alisha said...

Bennett looks so HANDSOME! What a fun weekend. Can't wait to see ya next month!

{Alynn} said...

I love Bennett's little outfit (too bad you couldn't find a white football jersey j/k)! He looks so handsome! It sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

What cute pictures! I always love "blessing day," makes you so grateful for your little ones.

The Wyatt's said...

Your pictures are so precious! I love the one at the top too. What a neat blessing day that must have been. It's so nice to share these events with family.