Friday, April 3, 2009

MOVING DAY!

Well it is over! we have finished our house. We were able to start moving things in on April 2. We have started painting. (we weren't allowed to paint before we closed.)we want to get that finished before we move in. Hopefully that will be finished tonight then we can start moving stuff in tomorrow! We are so excited. It has been long(18 months), hard and at times I wanted to burn the thing down. We so couldn't have done this without the help of our families. Robins parents came down and helped twice. My mom has been my constant baby sitter. You are the BEST mom! I often wonder if Bennett knows that I am his mom. My Grandma and Grandpa came out a few times to help!
My Brothers painted our house... It is beautiful, and thank you Bri for letting your husband paint my house and letting him be gone from home so much.
Other family members and friends came out and helped. Thank you thank you thank you. We so needed your help and we are so grateful for everything everyone has done.
When things are all put together(or when things are a mess) you are so welcome to come and see our new little house.
I feel so grown up I have a house!!!! YIPPEE!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! It is about time.

Jenn said...

So happy for you!! Before you know it you will have lived in it for 18 months!! It goes by so fast, I still don't think I have your right email. message me on facebook.

Anonymous said...

We actually slept in our house last night! It was wonderful and I have felt a huge burden lifted off of me. I often wonder the same thing about my boys.. do they still know I am their mother?? The other day one of them called russell 'uncle russell' instead of dad... it made me sad but now we have all the time in the world to just be a family and enjoy our new houses! good luck moving in tomorrow... if you need anything, just holler- you know where we are. :)

Our Family said...

Yay Hurray! And you still have friends :) We wanna see!

{Alynn} said...

Hip, Hip, HORRAY! I'm so happy (and a little jelous too) for you! We'll defenatly be over soon!

Brandi said...

YEAH! We can't wait to visit you at your new house! So glad that it's done! It'll be great to see pictures! Hope the moving goes good and that you guys get all settled in!

Krystal said...

Yay! You totally deserve to enjoy your own house after all your hard work. I'd love to see it...I'll have to give you a call.

jdferrel.blogspot.com said...

Yeah! I want to see pictures since I can't come visit!! How exciting for you, I'm sure you're going to love your new house. Ok, I didn't post on the one about the time Kenidee walked down the street, SCARY!! I'm so glad she was ok and that things worked out ok. I would die if something like that happened out here! I love Rigby!!

Unknown said...

So ecstatic for you all!! Have fun decorating and setting everything up. Can't wait to see pictures.

The Justice Family said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you. I remember having that same (I am a grown up.)feeling when I bought my first house a few years back. You will have to take pictures and post them when you get settled. We are actually going to put our home up for sale in a month or so. We want to get out of Utah. I have decided not to decorate a room for Claire until we move where ever. Hopefully we can sale it right now. Anyway I am so happy for you and your family.

Kristin and Jay said...

I am so excited for you! Your house is so cute. I need to come and see the finished product ASAP! There is nothing like getting that first house and having it be ALL yours! It is such a great feeling. I better get an invite to that house warming party!!! YAY< YAY< YAY! That is all I can think of to say is YAY!

bryan and megan said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics of everything done. Hopefully you are a little more on the ball than me!!

Meggan said...

YIPPEE!! I am so happy for you. It is so exciting to have your own home. I hope you love it there!
Meggan

Geneal said...

yahoo, so glad for you all. it will be so great for you to be in your own space. Happy unpacking!!