Tuesday, March 24, 2009

crafts with papa


Kenidee loves to cut, and she does really well at it. So today while I was out working on the house Papa Glen taught kenidee how to make hearts, and then snowflakes. The thing on the right is a "snowflake" my dad cut and he thought it looked like a dog so he colored it so everyone could see what he had made. she has so much fun with mama Shauna and papa glen.
Rachelle even took Kenidee to the park today then to get Ice cream. Chelle says I can have the pictures she took so hopefully we can get them posted soon.
I don't know about the rest of you but I am off to bed.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh how sweet! Your dad is the coolest!

The Wyatt's said...

That's so cute. Grandpa's are the best. You are so lucky you live so close to your parents. About the bows...check out my favorite link list and got to Busy Happy Children. They will explain it all to you. There is even a video you can watch (or a link to it). The only thing Camille and I did different was we used scrapbook paper and mod podged it to the cardboard piece that came with the frame instead of using material. It was so easy. Good luck! Angie

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

So cute. I just love that your son's name is Bennett. I love the picture of you guys sleeping on the couch together. Oh about my potty training book, I borrowed it from my cousin but I checked the Madison library and they have it. Good luck!

Our Family said...

Scary story about Kenidee! I'm so glad you live in a little town too! Yay, I can't wait for Jaedyn to be so mobile! yikes.
Congrats on the house, I wanna wanna come see!

Geneal said...

Hi stephenie, I now have a google account so i can leave a comment yeah!!! I love reading your blog and catching up on you guys. Poppa glen is so cute, but i have always thought that!! So glad to hear that kenidee was safe, little kids can move so fast. what a scary time for you. it was fun to see your dad, justin and bree, liz and the kids last weekend. i havent seen liz for a long time.jenns kids and hers had fun running around together. they are cute kids. well better go for now. take care, the house looks great. hope you move in soon.