Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Kenidee

Kenidee is Three! It seem like not that long ago my little girl was my little baby. Now she thinks she can do everything herself. I can't imagine life without her. She keeps us busy and laughing.
Before Kenidee's birthday I asked her what kind of cake she wanted. She told me she wanted a monster cake. I asked her if she was sure, and made other suggestions of what kind of cake I thought she would like. nope every time it was I want a pink monster cake with sharp teeth and two eyes. It was so fun to let her pick out her own cake mix, and pick help me pick out candy for the monsters face. From some help from my boss and her cake decorating tools I think her cake turned out really good. It took me forever but she loved it. I made the cake the night before her party in the morning she asked to see it and she told me it was PERFECT!

Kenidee got so many fun things a sprinkler from grandma a new blanket from grandma shauna and a doll with magnetic cloths a helmet, princess books and a puzzle littlest pet shop from a neighborhood friend and a bike from her mom and dad. She really likes everything. the bike is a bit big this year but by next summer she will be riding it like a pro.







The monster cake was a big hit! I made her blue pancakes for her birthday breakfast and she thought that was really neat.




My dad loves to take the grand kids for some nice cowboy boots. Kenidee was so into it. She loves to try things on. She was so at home. My dad pick out her pink boots and kenidee wouldn't take them off. She wore them around the store until my dad was done trying on some boots for himself.
Kenidee found this pink stick horse and I found her the pink cowgirl hat. She told me many times while watching parades this summer that she wanted to be a cowgirl princess. Happy birthday kenidee! you have so many people around you who love you too.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like Kenidee had a great birthday!! I feel bad that we missed the party.

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Kenidee! Your present will be coming soon. I promise. We can't wait to see you!

Jake Kent said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! The cake was adorable, good job Steph! I'll see you on Tuesday!

Jake Kent said...

Oh goodness, this is Alex. I forgot that Jake is signed in all the time. Sorry

Jensen said...

WOW!! Time flies, I can't believe that Kenidee is already 3, that means that Nathanial will be 3 before long. I love the monster cake, it looks great!

Craig said...

I love the cake . . . good job!

Trenda said...

That comment from craig was really from me! :)

Krystal said...

I can't believe she's three. She sure is a cutie.

{Alynn} said...

Awww... I loved seeing her baby pics again. Reminds me of good times in WA! She is growing up so sweet and funny! LOVED the cake!

Our Family said...

Happy birthday grown up girl! It looks like you had so much fun... your mom must love you a whole lot! Sorry we missed the party! We miss you guys already!

Unknown said...

Wow 3!! She is a grown up little girl and you are one super cool mom to make a pink monster cake and blue pancakes. What a fun birthday!

Francis Family said...

Hey guys! Good to hear from you! Thanks for thinking about us. We are always wondering what you guys are up to too. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. The place looks good and your kids are cute! I can't believe you have 2 already! That's awesome. We are doing great here, just livin the dream in NYC! It's a busy and crazy life, but we are having a great time. Tell Kenidee happy birthday for us. Take care!

bryan and megan said...

VERY CUTE!!! LOVE it!! And i am diggin' the cake!! WAY FUN!!
So did you buy her that pink hat and horse to go with her boots?