Sunday, August 2, 2009

Random fun!

I finally made it to town to get Bennett a swing for the swing set and can you tell by his face that he LOVES it.! He giggles the whole time, and he stays in it forever. I just have Kenidee give him little pushes once in awhile. While I weed.



Kenidee found these goggles in a box in the garage. Her and Robin sported them for awhile. What a good dad she has to play with her in goggles and to let me take his picture with them on.


Nothing better then nephews in Tutu's that he had to have on, nieces exfoliating their grandmas feet, chickens at a neighbors house and good friends chad cronin who loved his brownie more then the rest of us.


Kenidee is such a girl she loves to do all sorts of girly things. Aunt Rachelle was such a sport to let
Kenidee paint her nails. Oh yes and look how talented my little girls feet are!



Kenidee was decorating this box then she wanted to get in it after a few min. She wanted her brother in with her. So here they are playing together in the box. My favorite part is that is says made in China under them.









3 comments:

Jensen said...

Bennet is getting so big!! Kenidee and Bennet are adorable! I love Bennet's face in the swing! Glad to hear that every thing is going well.

Unknown said...

What a cheese-ball! I love your kids!

{Alynn} said...

I need to pinch those little cheekers again! He is the cutest baby ever!!! You look like you're having the best summer ever! : )

"Four!?!" Seriously, you need to get babies off your brain!!!