Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spanish

Kenidee was getting ready to say prayers the other night and this is how it went.
Me: Kenidee can you do it alone or do you need help?
Kenidee: I am going to do it and if I need your help I will tell you
Me: okay
Kenidee put her face in her bed and was mumbling something.
Me: Kenidee are you praying?
Kenidee: yes mom I am praying in Spanish!
Me: oh sorry
Kenidee kept praying in "Spanish" then said amen then informed me that Heavenly Father is not Spanish but he knows Spanish.
Then she got in bed.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

That is SO FUNNY! LOL

Robin and Stephenie said...

alisha, didn't you used to dream in spanish or something like that?

Trenda said...

Wow! I can barely get my kids to say their own prayers in English, let alone Spanish! Funny! :)

Kari said...

That's really funny! Ellie has been on this kick lately where she is speaking spanish.

Kristin and Jay said...

that totally cracks me up!