Friday, June 18, 2010

What a big boy

Bennett is getting so big. He is talking and thinks he one of the big kids. He gets so sad when he can't do what they are doing. He for the most part is so happy, and he knows how dang cute he is. He also is a big tease, his favorite person to tease is Kenidee. Bennett started nursery the first of this month and so far loves it. It really hit me that my baby is no longer a baby when he was coming down the hall at church holding the first picture he colored in nursery. He started this week running down the hall yelling "me potty! me potty!"

4 comments:

Alisha said...

SO cute!

Time to have another one! Ha! (Don't you love when people tell you when it's time to have a baby!??!?!)

Kari said...

So cute! I just want to squeeze him. I seriously can't wait to see you guys again. I love Kenidees legs in the background. Is she wearing pants?

Robin and Stephenie said...

no no pants just unders. she hates wearing pants.lol

Our Family said...

Oh my Stephenie... where have you gone?