Friday, June 10, 2011

Preschool Graduation!

Kenidee loved Pre-school. She had such good teachers and she made such good friends. She learned a lot and we learned so many new songs in our house. Kenidee got to go on field trips to so many places, she went to the dentist, to a pumpkin patch, the airport, a nursery, to a nursing home to "sing for old people" the library, fire station, and a snow day. I know I am missing some but she loved every second of preschool.
Kenidee misses pre-school, in fact today she asked me if I would pretend she was gone to school and we could go and "get her" from school just so she could see if someone was there. She gets a little emotional and a little teary that she hasn't seen her pre-school friends in such a long time.
At Graduation I was going to film the whole thing but I flip froze after 11 min and I had to take out the batteries, and I guess the camera didn't save it. I was so sad but I did get a few short shots of her graduation. I loved watching her sing and say her few parts. Kenidee had to say what she wanted to be when she grows up (she wants to own and ice cream shop) and recite the nursery rhyme little miss muffit with anther girl in her class.
After graduation we had to let Bennett "graduate" he thinks he is so big. He went up and sat in the chairs up front until we pretended to give him a certificate. Then papa Glen took us to a nice lunch at Broulims deli. It was just perfect. I can not believe that my baby girl is done with pre-school and off to kindergarten. I have had my few good cries. I can only imagine what this fall is going to be like letting my baby girl get on the big yellow bus all alone and go so far away to school. I think I might be a big mess that day.  


 Dancing to my favorite song ball in the jack. she does this so cute!

No comments: