Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eastern Idaho State Fair

Oh the Blackfoot Fair... I love going. I love taking my kids. This year we were on a tight schedule because Robin had to be back for work so we didn't get to do a lot of things we normally do. that is okay we had lots of fun. My Mom took care of Eli that was so nice not to have to worry about him and both Kenidee and Bennett could ride in the stroller.

This little train was pulled by a four wheeler around this lot. I thought it was going to shake the kids right out of the barrels. Kenidee and Bennett LOVED it. It was the best $4.00 we spent all day.
Kenidee's favorite part of the Fair is the petting Zoo. She LOVES to feed the Goats. She love all animals, she has to get that from her JuJu. She would feed the goats right out of her hands. Bennett would rather have the goat eat out of the cup.  He didn't like how it felt to have the goats mouth and tongue on his hands.
We could have left Bennett climbing on all the tractors all day long and he would have been the happiest boy around. In fact we were here looking and climbing on tractors for a long time. Funny thing Bennett would only get on the Ford Tractors. He Did not want to get on the other tractors.
Maybe next year we will be able to stay longer and do more. I still love the Fair and all the things to look at. It was a fun little family day. Oh and I want you to notice what Kenidee is wearing, she HAD to wear her boots because we were going to the fair. I love that girl.

No comments: