Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a fun weekend.

This weekend Aunt Kari, Ellie and Lexie came from Washington to see us for the weekend. It was so much fun! Kenidee and Ellie are so cute. you can definitely see that they are related, and they do so many of the same things. They love to be outside, and to feed aunt Becca's "meow's", love being wet. This was our first time seeing Lexie and she is so adorable. She is miss smiley and loved her uncle Robin. Kenidee loves to talk to her and she is so soft with her and ALWAYS wants to hold her. It is so cute. Kari and I went to wal-mart and left the girls with Robin while they were sleeping, when we got back The car was gone. Robin had taken Ellie and Kenidee to get ice cream cones. He is a much nicer person then I am I only let kenidee get vanilla and he let them get chocolate. They were in heaven. We wish we lived closer so we could see them more. The girls loved to play together, and ofr the most part were really good to one another. We do miss them.
Kenidee and Ellie at the splash park. I can never get Kenidee to look that the camera I am glad to see it is not only my daughter who does this.

They are so cute!

Ellie Lexie and Kenidee after church trying to get a picture of the three of them for Ju-Ju

Kenidee loves lexie

4 comments:

Cori Hintze said...

Your little girl is getting SO big! I can't believe how fast they grow! I haven't even given birth to my little boy and I don't want him to grow up!

brittneyboucha said...

kenidee is getting so big. she is adorable. it will be so dun to see if well both have boys togeher like our girls. your house in coiming along. yea!!!!

Krystal said...

The pictures of the girls avoiding the camera are hilarious. We have that problem, too. Kids will be kids, right?

Kari said...

They are so cute! I love it!