Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 2

Well Day one didn't go over so well. I was taking her to the bathroom every 15-20 min but she never went. I had to go to my moms to get somethings so I took her before we left and she hops of the potty and stands on the stool "I AM DONE MOM!" Still nothing. So we drive to my moms and I take her to the potty as soon as we get there. The girl does not stop talking. she wants to read wonders what this is or what that is. When she can't think of something else to say she is "DONE" still nothing in the potty. I knew the girl needed to go she hadn't gone all day. So I was getting the stuff I needed from mom my moms and..... yep wet panties. So we go back in the bathroom and I try to tell her that she needs to keep her panties dry and we sat back on the potty. so we changed her cloths went home sat on the potty. Had lunch and I knew she had to #2 she always does before naps but I tried to set her back on the potty and she sat for a min pushed and laughed but nothing. So I put on pullups and told her that they were night night panties and they were not to get poopie or wet. She went down and when she woke up stinkie! GRRR. glad they were pull ups so I didn't have to wash them out of undies.
That night I had to go out to the house to "work" (i don't do much I am getting huge) left her at my moms with a pair of undies and pants. to make a long story short I should have brought 5 pairs of undies and my mom only had a diaper with a tab ripped off so she taped it shut, but it didn't stay on very well.
needless to say I was frustrated.
Yesterday we had an appointment in Rexburg, and we were gone all day long I need to just do it when we don't have anything else we need to do. that is so hard to do right now I always have to go out to the house and she goes to my moms. So I guess we will start over today and see how things go.
My cousin gave me some tips and what worked for her kids and thanks for all the help in the comments, We all know I need all the help I can get.

3 comments:

*~McGarys~* said...

I just saw your picture on the Margene's bridal commercial! You looked for pretty:)

Kristin and Jay said...

I am seriously NOT looking forward to that. I am glad you get to go through it first so you can tell me what to do =)

Robin and Stephenie said...

Trish that is so funny! Thanks that was awhile ago I didn't know they were still playing it.