Monday, December 15, 2008

cleaning, christmas dresses, and a sleeping girl

Kenidee helping out with the house work.




Kenidee Dancing in her tights! Robin and I thought it was just so funny. She has such skinny legs.

My friend Alynn gives her girls Christmas dresses the Sunday after thanksgiving, then they can wear them all season. I thought this was a wonderful idea, so I stole it. I searched high and low for a beautiful dress that I didn't have to sale my kidney on the black market to get it. I think it is beautiful, and she looks so cute in brown! The price well lets just say I thought about taking it back but when Kenidee tried it on at my moms and told me she looked like a princess I had to keep it.


Kenidee thinks she does not need naps anymore.... this is how I found her the other night, all straped in.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

that dress is darling!! I am a big sucker for Christmas dresses, so I feel your pain. That picture in the bouncy is so funny. Hope your feeling better :)

Jensen said...

Kenidee looks so cute in her dress!

Unknown said...

I love that dress and the tradition. And what girl doesn't need naps? I still love them, and Kenidee just looks so silly in that bouncer!

bryan and megan said...

Very cute dress! And you are right, she looks absolutely beautiful in it! I love doing Christmas outfits. I like your idea of letting them have them after Thanksgiving. I always wait til the Sunday before Christmas. I had bought a couple for Oakleigh last year on the after Christmas sales and then I got her a new one this year. I always forget what I have when I am out shopping and don't realize she now has FOUR Christmas dresses until I get home and go hang them in her closet! Good thing the color for Valentines day is Red cuz she is going to be wearing Red dresses for the next 6 months!!!

I remember Wyatt would tell me he didn't need a nap anymore but I would usually find him doing the same thing. What a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're keeping my tradition alive because I completly failed this year!!! ACK! But enough about me...

Congratulations!!! What a sweet little boy! I'm so happy you're home (I heard 9 days in the hospital!) and getting settled in. I'll call soon! Love ya!