Thursday, December 18, 2008

Self Portraits!

I discovered that there were no pictures of me with my kids... so the other day I got ready for the day AMAZING I know. So we took so self portraits. That was difficult but we got a few. Kenidee and I Had a good time....Bennett didn't mind. He is such a good baby, and loves to cuddle. We are so blessed to have such wonderful children. The last few days I have been overwhelmed with greatfulness to my Heavenly Father. I sometimes can't believe that he would send me his sweet children to raise, teach them the gospel and protect them. I am so thankful to have them in my life things just wouldn't seem right without them.


6 comments:

brittneyboucha said...

Your pics are so cute and fun. I am so happy for you. Your blog makes me happy. Your kids are blessed to have you for their mom.
You look great by the way. I love your hair.

Shana Dee said...

Oh Steph, you guys look so cute! Super cute!!

Harper said...

ADORABLE KIDS YOU HAVE!

bryan and megan said...

You are too funny! The pics are very cute. Looks like Kenidee enjoyed it! Hope all is going well, you guys have a great Christmas.

Our Family said...

Awwww. What an adorable little family you have Stephie! It's so fun to watch little Kenidee growing so big! I still can't believe how much she's changed in the short time you've been in Idaho (I'm so glad you came back!!) and now I get to watch TWO of your kids!

The Justice Family said...

Hey Steph! Oh my gosh your new addition is so adorable! I have had computer issues lately, so I am so behind looking at people's blogs. I also love that you named him Bennett. I have thought about naming my son, my maiden name, but I don't think I like Bruce for a first name. Maybe a middle name. How is the house coming along?