Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SOD!!!

We finally have SOD !!! A huge semi of sod showed up last night about 7:30 and unloaded 16 pallets of fresh cut SOD. We sat on the steps and snapped a few pictures of them dropping off the SOD. Early this morning they were here laying the SOD, it even started pouring and they kept laying the SOD. I felt so bad for them. they were all soaked.
Kenidee loved watching them. When they were out front she watched out the window, when they moved to the back she sat on the deck and sang to them. I think she was just as excited as I was to get SOD.
I took a few pictures of them laying the Sod and one of the workers told me that I had to pay them $100 for each picture I took. I told them how about you make a guest appearance on my blog. He just looked at me like I was crazy! Crazy or not I am so happy to have a beautiful GREEN Lawn, and no more DIRT Now comes the hard work of keeping it watered.
**** all the pictures are out of order and I blogger wont let me change them DANG****











































11 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Yay! Its so green and lush I just want to go lay on it! I am so excited for you. Now can I take some picture of my LITTLE TINY grass that is only growing in spots, just to show you how LUCKY you are =)!!! Gotta LOVE that grass!!!

Anonymous said...

Soooooo jealous!

I am so sick of cleaning MUD from my MUD room. Grrrrr.

Trenda said...

Wow! That is a big yard! Looks fun, congrats. You know you are getting older and are a mom when you get excited about grass! :)

{Alynn} said...

You have a great yard! Your house looks so cute!!! Just wait until you have to mow it.... : )

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Finally the day has come that you get to have grass!! Are you getting Robin a lawnmower and edger for Father's Day???

Unknown said...

Oh I can see many summer nights playing and sitting on that lawn!! Congrats, it looks beautiful and so lush. Can I come back to Idaho?

* sidenote: I have never seen so much sod, that it has to be delivered by a semi and laid out, Wow you have a huge yard* :)

*~McGarys~* said...

It looks beautiful! Did you ever get finished photos pf the inside? I would love to see:)

Brandi said...

That's so great! It looks really nice! Can't wait to see you guys!

bryan and megan said...

I am soooo JELLOUS!!! I just have patches. Not as nice looking as yours!! :)

Our Family said...

Oh my goodness! Hurray!!

The Wyatt's said...

That's awesome. What a fun yard you have! It's so big and fenced too. You are going to love this for your kids.