Sunday, May 31, 2009

what else has been happening in May

I have a few more things I wanted to post about this month.

I have mentioned how much Bennett loves Kenidee but Kenidee equally loves Bennett. One morning Bennett woke up and I hurried and I decided to hurry and finish something before I went in to get him out of bed. I might have been longer than I thought and Kenidee had climbed in his bed and they were laying in his crib just laughing and talking. It was so cute.


Kenidee loves playing play-doh. She will sit and play it forever. One day Robin helped her make snails then out of the blue Robin just smashed the poor thing, it scared us so bad but then it became a game build something then Smash it.One Sunday during a storm Robin made kenidee a fort and they read books forever in it. One day Mitchell came over to play and if you know mitch and Kenidee together you have to have something for them to do at all times. Well I rebuilt the fort and they played and played in it. They both had such a good time.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well if Kenidee can now get him when he wakes up, just train her to change him and feed him. Then your set! :)

Daniel and Rachael said...

You have such a cute family! I loved the video of Bennett under the bed.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable!

Looks like you guys are all settled in. I really am going to come over one day.

Our Family said...

Oh my gosh Stephie! It is so cute that Kenidee climbed in with Bennett! You almost... ALMOST... make me want to have another one just so I can see them giggle together!