Saturday, November 14, 2009

thirty.... oh boy!

I turned 30 end of September. It was a nice day. It started the day before my bday Rachelle came over and made me pumpkin waffles with Cinnamon syrup. yummy thanks chelle.
I really wanted to go get a real pedicure from someone who really knew what they were doing. So I made 2 appointments at Sage day spa in Rexburg. My sister in law and I went and It was wonderful and really not that bad of a price, lets just say I have spend more for much much less.

Then I ate lunch with my mom at her house. My ever so thoughtful neighbors brought me a gift and a cake! I didn't get a pic. of it but it was wonderful. I ate it for breakfast for days. YUMMY!

My family all came over and brought cake ice cream and pizza! Robin was in class that night. :(
Bri made my fantastic cake. Really who gets 2 cakes on their bday... me I guess. Then as I mentioned in the last post I got chairs from my mom dad and grandma and grandpa.


3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

THE BIG 3-0! CONGRATS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you Steph! What great festivities. And I am impressed with your own home grown pumpkins!

Bri B said...

I looked stoned! Oh wait, I think I was that day!