Monday, January 25, 2010

what a funny sista

When I was in college if someone left their camera out we would often do a self portrait of ourselves and whoever was with us. Rachelle and I were roommates and I don't if that is why she will grab any ones camera lying around and have a photo shoot of herself with it. So
as I was looking through my Christmas pictures I found these of my little sister. After she does something like this she asks me "why steph did you put these on your blog?" well you took them little sista. Rachelle must twist peoples arms to do this with her. She got Rodney in on the photo shoot. She is so funny. I guess it could also mean I am careless with my camera and leave it lying around way to much.


4 comments:

Our Family said...

Hahaha! Poor Chelle! When we did that there used to be no reprisals. Now we'll have to think of something else!

Geneal said...

Hey Steph, love reading your blog and catching up on the fam. Your kids are so cute!! Love seeing papa glen in the tent, maybe he has found a new place to crash!! (snore, snore!!). Looks like you have great fun with the family. Makes me miss you guys more. Love ya all.

bryan and megan said...

Steph, how fun!! I can't believe in some of those pics how much Rachelle looks like you.
Your trip to Salt Lake looked fun!! We didn't make it to temple square this year. I was bummed. And we always go to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. We had tickets, but weren't able to get down there.

hollingsworth family said...

Haha!! That happened to me! In fact a few weeks ago, I found some old ones of you and Melissa that you guys had taken on mine one day, too funny!!