Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Magic

Kenidee keeps me on my toes and laughing all the time. Today she has been a little bit neglected while I work. The T.V. has stayed on longer than normal, and Barney came on. The TV is usually long off by then. She starts jumping up and down Saying MOM MOM MOM ERNIE is on! please can I watch it. So I say sure and his name is Barney.
So the kids on Barney find an egg so they are trying to figure out what it came from. One girl said maybe the Easter Bunny left it. So Barney being the magical dinosaur that he is did some sort of magic that really impressed Kenidee and she says: "MOM! Ernie is magic like Santa the Easter bunny and Jesus!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! What a magical world she lives in.

{Alynn} said...

BWAAAAA-HAAAA-HAA!!!

Sarah said...

Too funny!

Kent Family said...

That is so funny, but it totally sounds like her!

Jolyn said...

This made me laugh out loud. What a sweetheart!