Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween lasted for two days this year. Bri and I took the kids to trick or treat down the street in Idaho falls the night before Halloween. Many of the business owners set up down in trailers down a street. It was crazy  with so many people. The kids loved it and they got so much candy. Every Trailer loved Bennett they told me he was the cutest boy ever. I have to say I agree with them. He knows how to bring on the charm. At the Wendy's trailer they were giving out free fries but Kenidee does not like fries. The man handing out the coupons said to Kenidee here is a coupon for free fries she looked at him and said I don't really like french fries. The man looked at me in disbelief and I just shook my head, and told Kenidee to tell him thank you anyway. Before I could tell her that the man had gone into the trailer to get her a frosty coupon. Before he handed it to her he asked her do you like frostys? she was so excited! What a spoiled little girl.
At the trick or treat down the street Eli was a puppy. He looks so much like Bennett here. Eli was so good and just rode in the stroller.  I think he is the cutest thing ever.

 Halloween night we have a tiger a dinosaur and a alligator oh my! Halloween night we went to Justen and Bri's wards trunk or treat then over to my moms for some good ole door knocking. Robin got home from work just in time to take the kids. I think Robin loves it more then the kids do. He drags them all over town. :)

 Eli and I just stayed at my mom's to help hand out candy. I love his crazy hair.

 Rebecca and her Very OWN garden Gnome
 we also were visited by DEB and Pedro! I love that they always dress up.
 Garden gnome and her littlest cousins. Eli and Maybri
 Papa Glen and little miss maybri! she is such a doll..
These got a little out of order but Kenidee and Mitch at trick or treat down the street


 Bennett got sick of walking to all the trailers and just wanted to ride in the stroller and eat his candy!

No comments: