Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Luke and Katrina's Wedding

Robin's Brother Luke Got married in November.  we were all able to go to Washington to Meet Katrina and see them get married. Our journey began by driving to Boise. We stayed the night with my Best Friend from high school Kristin. Kenidee and Kristin's  daughter had so much fun together. We really weren't there long but they got to be little buddies in an instant.  They even slept in the same twin bed. Kristen and I really didn't think they would both last all night in the same little bed but they made it. We flew out so early the next morning and Kristin woke up and made us breakfast!  What a awesome friend!
 
 We were running a bit late after finding a place to park and getting ALL of our STUFF together. When we finally made it to our gate they were waiting for us. The airline was so nice and so helpful. Kenidee is a pro at flying. This was Bennett's second time and Eli's first time flying. They all did SO good on the flight. After we landed the man in front of us turned around and told me that my kids were so good, he hardly even noticed that there were little kids behind him.

 I am super bummed I didn't get ANY pics at the temple. I had left my camera in the car and it was POURING! So a few shots at the reception was going to have to do.

Isn't my little Eli so dang cute!


 Luke & Katrina. I met her AFTER they were married. So I don't know her well but the girl knows how to throw a party and to keep the danced floor warm.


Luke and Grandma Markham


Kenidee and Bennett danced most of the night. I LOVED watching my kids dance and laugh together.

Markham and all her Great grand kids.

Bennett is so handsome! and he knows it!

Two of the most handsome men in my life. It was so nice to see Robin all dressed up in a tux. oh la la!


 Uncle Chris. well really look at him! Do I really need to say anything about him he is so FUNNY!

Really... he is SOOO cute!


I don't know why I like this picture so much but it just makes me laugh!

 Luke and Katrina had their first dance and it was so nice.  They cut a rug all night.

My cute little family.

 Bennett was so not shy. He started dancing with this little girl. This little girls mom was so nice to just let him dance with her.
 So we were taking our family picture and I had no idea uncle Chris was behind us. See what did I say he is so funny.
 Luke and Katrina leaving the church.
 The Markham boys are relentless when they decorate cars. my car was bad but not this bad.

We had so much fun on our short trip. we played with cousins and got to see all of our grandparents. oh one last story. While we were in there Grandma and Grandpa Wright let us borrow their car. On the back of the car were two wolf decals. Bennett dub the car the wolf car! he LOVED it. He was so sad to leave the car in Washington. He will sometimes say things like hey mom when do we get to see grandma and grandpa wolf, or I can't wait to ride in the wolf car.
We haven't been able to get to Washington the last few years and we are so thankful that we were able to go and see a few old friends and tons of family. Best of all to see Luke and Katrina be sealed for time and all eternity. To be able to teach our children why we get married in the Temple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look so good in those pics! i love your family one (without that guy in it, of course, heehee) and your boys are just so handsome. kenidee looked so cute in that pink dress.