Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Things about my Husband

I was tagged by my friend Alisha (well actually she tagged everyone who read it) but I thought it was a fun idea... so here it goes!
Things about my Husband
What is his name? Robin Aaron Markham
How long have you been together? 3 years
How long did you date? 8 months four of it we were engaged and he lived in Washington and I lived in Idaho
How old his he? 29 next month
Who eats more? He does..well it depends what it is I guess
Who said i love you first? I did!
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? Robin, has a wonderful voice.
Who is smarter? I think it depends on what it is... Math and such HIM all the way.
Who does the laundry? We both do. I hate doing laundry so he helps out alot.
Who pays the bills? I do I think I might need Alisha's crazy budget spread sheet thing.
Who sleeps on the right side? He would like to but I sleep better on that side, so he lets me.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn but by next summer we will! I like to mow the lawn
Who cooks dinner? Usually me
Who drives? Usually him
Who is more stubborn? I would have to say me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out. :) really how could he resist
Who proposed? Robin did, drove all night to propose to me in Idaho during spring break so I would graduate with a ring on my finger so I didn't think I was an old maid
Who has more friends? I do. Slowly but surly they are becoming our friends
Who is more sensitive? ME!
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? we share the pants if that makes sense.
I am going to copy Alishia and tag all of you. it is fun to know these kinds of things.

3 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

I just read this to robin and he informed me that on the last question "who wears the pants?" He said he just lets me borrow the pants. ;) He is so funny

Anonymous said...

That is funny! Hey I just wanted to say how excited for you guys and your foundation that is coming for your house! We are building houses together and I am so excited to see yours!! Congrats to you!! ps I miss being your neighbors!

Unknown said...

***I am a dork and just reread my post after I posted it and the first line doesn't make sense, I forgot to add..excited for YOU GUYS and for...*** Don't mind me! haha