Monday, September 8, 2008

A Little Scary!

For any of you that know my sister Rachelle know that she can be quite funny. Well a few years ago she had a roommate who got a hold of a mannequin head, I believe they use at beauty college to practice doing hair. WELL they cut it's hair and drew on a mustache, gave it a name and played all sorts of pranks on people with this head.
Well those roommates are long gone and Rachelle found a new friend, Monica! Monica has fabulous hair, and I believe has many more pranks to come in her life time with Rachelle.
K... why in the heck is Steph posting about a freaky head? Well when Rachelle brought it home Kenidee and I happened to be at my mom's and Kenidee was afraid of it. Wouldn't we all be really. So Rachelle and I told her it was a baby and she sat on the ground and loved it and kissed it. So FUNNY to us, and a bit scary.



7 comments:

Alisha said...

Ok, I am laughing so hard right now!

Shana Dee said...

Well as a hair stylist, I have A LOT of doll heads! I would play tons of trick with them in collage. I'd leave them in roomies beds, put the head on a broom stick and make it look like someone was looking in your window, I'd leave them in the back seat of my car and tell people not to worry about the rolling heads in the back seat, I'd line them up on the window seal looking outward and watch the reactions of people walking by, and of course I'd color and cut them; But I must admit, I had more fun playing pranks.

Brandi said...

That is scary, but I have to admit I had some friends that went to beauty school and we went window knocking;) Fun times and we always heard a lot of screaming. We are coming to visit during Thanksgiving so we will have to get together! Sure miss you guys and hope that you are all doing good!

Jensen said...

That is funny and scary at the same time!

Krystal said...

I got a good laugh out of that one! Thanks for the post. Funny...yet disturbing.

Jenn said...

Can Rachelle be seriously any cuter?? Same for Kenidee!!

Kristin and Jay said...

Slightly creepy!