Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are back!!!! It was so nice to get away and see family and friends, but it is wonderful to be back home and in our own beds. We did so much in a little over a week it is crazy.
We got to see a few of our really good friends in Tacoma Sherry and her family and The Lays and the 4 kids and their remodled house it is beautiful. It gives me hope that someday we will be done with our house and we will love it. I was so sad I did'nt get pictures, I did take my camera but I guess in my excitement to see them I left it in the car.
Last thursday Robin parents took kenidee and I up to marysville where the rest of my family was busy getting ready for Andrew's & Anna's open house. We also celebrated Aunt Lisa's 50th birthday on friday.
We went to Pike Place Market on Friday for Lisa's birthday, I love it there. It was crazy busy because of bumbershoot(I don't know if I spelt that right) I guess it is a thing over labor day weekend. So the market was so full I love all the crazy people and the odd smell of fish flowers and fresh fruit, and lets not forget the best doughnut place around the corner from the famous flying fish.
The rest of the weekend was spent cooking, taste testing and eating more sweets then anyone person should eat in a day.
The open house was beautiful. All day it had been raining and kind of yuckie then a few hours before the recption it all cleared up and it was a beautiful night. With tons of way good food.
Great-Grandma Markham & Kenidee
>
Kenidee riding her trike at grandma JUJU's

Aunt Rachelle and Kenidee at pikes place on the golden pig.

Kenidee and Mom on the Golden pig.

Everyone at Pikes Place

Best doughnut place EVER!

One huge tomato

Kenidee Eating a huge peach

Happy 50th Lisa!!!


She Blew out all the candles but a few out for kenidee to blow out.

Kenidee Running to her PAPA Bear she loves him and I think he is a bit smitten by her too.

Andrew and Anna they are so cute together.

Andrew and Kenidee

7 comments:

Our Family said...

Way cute bows Kenidee!! It looks like you guys had a fun time! Busy busy busy. You now need a vacation to recover from your vacation. hehe. Welcome home!!

Kristin and Jay said...

I love that doughnut place too! Nothing is like Pike's. And by the way.....thanks for visiting on the way home =)!

Kristin and Jay said...

Ummm, maybe. =)

Jana said...

what cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast! Kenidee's bows are way cute. Did you buy them? I want to learn how to make cute bows. Anyways, hope your house is coming along well! And your pregnancy. Do you know what it is yet, or is it still inconclusive?

Jenn said...

I love Pike Place Market!! I am glad you had a great time!! Kenidee is getting so big!!

Kim Hodges said...

Steph, I would love to hang out some time. Just let me know when is good for you. Like I said, my treat on a pedicure, or if you want to do something else let me know. How are you doing? How's Kenidee and the baby? I'll have to give you a call.

Anonymous said...

I'm so homesick now!!! When are we getting together to play? Oh, and Todd says he'd love to do your tile when you get that far!