Monday, September 29, 2008

What was lost is now found!

Yep we found the charger to the camera!!
Today I went to the Dr. for a check up and to do the glucose test. BLAH you have to drink this nasty sugar drink then after an hour they check your glucose levels. well mine were high so I am going back tomorrow to so a fasting test same thing but you have to be fasting and you drink a more concentrated drink and get your finger stuck every hour for three hours. SOOO much fun. Some good news did come out of this. While the Dr. was measuring and listening to the heart beat I asked him. if it sounded like a girl heart beat or a boy heart beat. He said that the heart beat thing was just an old wives tell, then he asked me if I didn't know yet. I told him we have looked but the baby didn't want to show anything off so. He told me to go with him and we would take a little peak. I was hoping and praying that the sugar got the baby moving and would let us see some thing. Sure enough the baby wasn't shy. (If you don't want to know what we are having I would suggest you stop reading till the picture of the house.) First the Dr. said oh well it looks like you are having a girl, I am like really that is great then he was like wait maybe it is a boy. I told him Dr. you have played this game before. and he said no really it is a boy 100 percent boy and explained to me where all the parts are. I called Robin and he is so excited! I am excited that I can plan a little bit, it was driving me crazy. It is now one less unknown for us.



HERE IS OUR HOUSE!
WE are super excited and it finally looks like something. We have 4 more houses to finish siding but 2 of them should be done by the end of this week and we should get tons done this weekend on the other two. After the siding is finished we will be putting up our fences before it gets to cold. then we will move inside. If anyone wants to know how to build a fence or put up sheet rock(or already knows) give us a call we know where you can learn or practice.



8 comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah a boy! That's so nice you know for sure! How exciting!
Your house looks so nice! It'll be fun to see it!

Jensen said...

Congrats on the boy!!! We like boys around our family!! Kenidee will be a great big sister to a little brother!

Kari said...

I'm incredibly jealous of you right. You're getting a boy and a house. I'm super excited for yo guys. Love you tons!

Carlie said...

boys are so much fun!!! yeah!!!

Krystal said...

The house is looking good! I hated the glucose test, too. I had to do tons of the blood sugar test with Rachel (my whole last trimester.) Congrats on the little slugger!

Cori Hintze said...

Yeah for boys! I've got 30 days! I'll tell ya how it goes!

bryan and megan said...

Do you guys think that you will be in for Christmas?
At first I was excited to see the trees go cuz it meant that things were finaly going to get going. But I didn't realize how much shade that one tree on the back of the house gave us until it was gone. Now there is sun where there used to be none, which sometimes doesn't bother me, but it makes my house a lot warmer. And some days it is too warm.
I am excited to see more pics of your house!!! The outside is very cute!

Congrats on the baby boy! Boys are fun.

*~McGarys~* said...

Thanks for the comment. I know what you mean. I feel like I try but sometimes feel like I fail quit often. Im glade that you found your camera charger. I hate loosing things:P