Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bennett

Bennett is almost 6 months old. He is getting so big and is so sweet. He has mastered rolling over he rolls everywhere he wants to go. I have found him in the kitchen and rolling down the hall. He hates to be alone. He will cry if he is alone but as soon as he sees you, you get a big ole' gummy grin. He loves his sister she can make him laugh so hard he can't breath. He still loves to cuddle and I love that!
Bennett has started sitting up. He still hasn't mastered that but is getting better everyday. he sat up for the first time for longer then a second yesterday. he was so proud! I could almost hear him saying look mom I am doing it!
Bennett also got his first tooth this past week. it is a sharp little thing. Poor boy he drools every wear I can't keep his shirts dry. I need to get some bibs that have plastic on the back.








8 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

He is so dang cute! The dimples have got to be the cutest thing alive!

Alisha said...

Nathan & Alexa are jealous of Bennett's tooth-- they still have NO TEETH! They're almost 10 MONTHS OLD!!!

Trenda said...

Very cute! I hope to meet him someday! :)

Unknown said...

Love HIM! so proud of his new accomplishments.

Krystal said...

I need to see him still! He's adorable. I love the pictures of him sitting up--his facial expressions are great.

Our Family said...

Yay Baby Bennett! You're growing SO FAST!

{Alynn} said...

ADORABLE!!! Ohhh, I really need to squish his cheekies again. Next week, I PROMISE!

The Wyatt's said...

Oh...he is getting big and he's so cute! I love sweet cuddly baby boys!