Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Robin!

Robin Turned 32 yesterday! Kenidee was so excited about her dad's birthday. She told me she wanted to get him baseballs. Kenidee also picked out Robins birthday candles, the triangle ones are trick candles. they don't blow out. (shhhhhh don't tell) Robin didn't want cake he wanted apple pie and that made kenidee quite concerned that her dad didn't have a birthday CAKE.
Robin had quite the day, he worked the night shift the night before then came home ate a good breakfast of popple popple, and slept for about 2 hours then I had to leave for a Dr. appointment. He went to get Kenidee from pre-school then took the kids to my cousins, and he went to class. He got home that night just in time for his own party.  I felt so bad for him. On top of all that Robin just isn't feeling well.  Needless to say he left the party about nine after he put Bennett to bed(what a good daddy)  and slept all night long. I bet that felt good.  Then after that this morning he got up with the kids and let me sleep till 9:00 gosh it felt so good! thanks Robin. I love you.

 A sleeping mask from my mom. (she also gave him a ladder for Christmas- birthday) Robin first tried to put it feet first. he was a bit confused, he wondered why his mother-in - law would get him that kind of a gift. (he is so funny) We were afraid that after he put it on, the right way, he would be asleep there in the chair. :)

No comments: