Monday, February 28, 2011

baby #3 update.

This pregnancy has been so very different. I don't know if it is because I have two children that keep me busy, and that our life right now is way past crazy.  I haven't had to do any shopping (maybe I should) but I have boy things so... do I really need to go shopping. Even though I am huge and I feel him doing cartwheels inside of me. Having a baby well... it just does not seem real. Weird I know.  Other then that  by now I am usually on light bed rest by now because of pre eclampsia, and am swollen up like a balloon. My blood pressure looks really good and I have just  normal swelling for a pregnant women.  this in itself is just a blessing. I have to be able to take care of my family right now.
The thing that is so very different about this pregnancy is as of last week I am measuring 6 WEEKS big. Yes  6 weeks! The Dr doesn't see really very concerned and we will be doing and ultra sound at my next appointment  in 3 weeks to measure the baby! I am worried this baby is going to climb out and start talking.  Bennett was three weeks Early and weighed   8lbs 4 oz. I may be calling the Dr. today and ask if I can have an Ultra Sound before 3 weeks. 
I also scheduled the C-section for April 12  at 7:00am. that to me is also strange to know exactly when he will be here.  I know he will be here before I know it,and hopefully this little one will have a name.

No comments: