Saturday, March 5, 2011

Eckersell Family BABY BOOM!

The Eckersell family has started experiencing quite the change it seemed like every family function we went to someone announced that they were expecting. It started with Lerin (my cousin)and her husband Brian, they announced they were having a baby in end in January.  So  February 2 we welcomed Baby Hayden.
Then I went to the dr. with bri (my sister in law) to get some meds change, and in order to change the meds she needed to have a pregnancy test. (They had been trying for a long time),  I heard them tell Bri the test was positive I was out in the waiting room bawling, and I think Bri was in total shock. Well, we welcomed miracle baby Maybri March 2. She came the hard way but Heavenly Father blessed us with her and let us keep Bri as well. It was so scary.  I fell in love with Maybri the second I saw her. She is so tiny and perfect.
Kenidee was so excited to see her new cousin. She would make up songs and sing about her new cousin baby Maybri. She was so happy that she got to hold her. While Kenidee was holding Maybri she would whisper to her that she loved her and that she was soooooo cute!
Kenidee took this picture of Justen holding Maybri. cute huh.
K so after this the next baby to be born will be our baby boy (still no name) on April 12 at 7:00 am (so weird to know that)
After our bundle of joy comes my  cousin Jennifer Gardener's little boy  the first of May.
Then the next baby will come first of June to my cousin Alex and Jake they are having a little boy, as well.
The end of July my Cousin,Braken's wife Dayna will have a baby, I don't know if they know what they are having yet.
Also in July My sister-in-law Kari (who is robins brothers wife)  is expecting a  girl July 24.
I hear the news of another baby in September but it is really new so... I will let them spread the news.
So For the Eckersell family that is 7 babies this year (8 for me!) The two that have been born have both been born on the 2nd of that month.
Another random fact so far all the blood cousins are having boys and the in laws are having girls. 
 I can't wait to see all the babies together. Right now it is kind of funny when we all get together at a family thing, all of our baby tummies are poking out. I love it.

7 comments:

aligatorann said...

trust me, i wont be number eight! lol! I loved this post! Thanks for all the cute cute pics!

Unknown said...

Things are a little crazy. We are getting 7 on my side and 3 on Collins at least so far. 4 of all these are siblings....two on each side

{Alynn} said...

That is so much fun! It's so much better to be pregnant with friends and family! I think I might just be the only one left on either of our immediate families to have any more babies. I wish they would have cousins to play with! At least we have YOU! :)

Kari said...

I can't wait for our babies to be born! I am quite jealous that you are 35 weeks and I'm only 19. I want to be due in April so I can come visit for the 4 of July.

Audrey said...

Geesh ya horn dogs!! Jk... sorry that may have been really inapropriate!
I am glad ya commented so now I can add ya real easy! I need to get you down for 1 last apt too! Sounding like we may need to schedule it a little sooner??

Our Family said...

Golly. Have you signed up for a membership to baby's R us or anywhere? You oughta invest in baby stock or something. Congrats on all the little new comers! And good luck in April! We'll be praying for you and your little family!

Geneal said...

Thanks for the update my computer have been giving me trouble so now i hop that i am running again. Justen and bree's baby is so cute, i bet they are so happy to have a girl. Youre kids are darling, can't wait to see the new little one. Love a. Geneal