Saturday, March 19, 2011

sick sick sick

Thursday evening Kenidee started throwing up, and kept throwing up about every 15 min. till about 9:00. After that things kind of slowed down to throwing up every hour. I felt so bad for her. After throwing up the first time she said to me, "mom I don't think I have ever thrown up like this before." I would have to say she was right. She was such a sweet girl, I was getting her out of the tub after the first major throw up and she said to me "mom thanks so much for taking care of me and cleaning me up."
That night Robin had ot work and I was so worried that wouldn't hear her in the night, so I was going to sleep by her bed. Rachelle was over helping me do somethings and she suggested moving her mattress into my room and let her sleep on my floor. So that is what we did. Sleep over in my room.
Later that night   I got up for one of my many bathroom breaks and it woke her up. Before I can start walking I have to let my walking parts "warm up" (the joys of being pregnant) Kenidee grabs my ankle and says mom I will help so you can make it to the bathroom. What a sweet girl she is.
A little later that night I started throwing up, and was sick all day yesterday. I called my mom to come help me the morning only to find out she was throwing up as well.
Kenidee started to feel a little better, but I was still so ache and sick. I just sat on the couch all day snoozing. While my kids took care of themselves. In the after noon  Rebecca came over, for a "nurse run." Oh but don't think the women came over unprotected. She did not want to get what we all had. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

so sorry you had the pukes, nothing is worse than that. I love Rebecca's outfit, I swear this time of year you need to wear that everywhere you go!! Good luck, hope your all on the mend!