Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My little trucker!

Today Bennett hasn't felt so well but as soon as his meds started kicking in then he was being so happy, and so funny. He came out of his room with a towel wrapped around him and Kenidee's sunglasses on and was looking for his keys(my set of car keys) so he could start his truck.  I think it is so funny how he loves to ride his truck. He is such a cute loving little boy, for the most part.
Right now he LOVES CARS! All day long I hear "KA-CHOW!" He has figured out how to start a movie for himself and it is always cars. He also loves trains. Thomas the Train is his favorite. He love to  watch the cartoons on netflix. I think that it is such an annoying cartoon,so we try not to let him watch it very much.




We love this little boy and are so thankful he is with us.

No comments: