Friday, November 7, 2008

Funny thing...

Kenidee loves her baby brother.... we hope. Just a little bit ago she came to me and started talking to my tummy. Appaently this wasn't good enough.... She had to lift my shirt and stick her headup my shirt and pull my shirt over her head to talk to her baby brother. this is what she said ......
Hello baby brother..... What's your name?....SANTA! Giggle giggle. Hello santa I name DEE DEE. (kisses my tummy)uncovers her head and runs away laughing.
A huge thank you to her Aunt Bri who has convinced Kenidee that her baby brothers name is Santa.
We haven't picked out A name we have a whole grocery list of names, we just want to see the little boy and then maybe we could agree on one. Lets just hope he isn't stuck with Santa.

9 comments:

Jensen said...

That is too funny! Nathanial had to lift up my shirt to give the "baby" kisses. I am sure that Kenidee will love her baby brother!

Kari said...

To cute! Ellie always wanted to see my tummy. I loved it! It is so sweet. She will love him. Just think about how much she loves Lexie then multiply it. She is going to be a great big sister. We can't wait to meet this little boy! His Aunty wants to do some shopping for him.

Lauren said...

That is so adorable! I bet you are all so excited! When are you due?

Bri B said...

I think Santa is a great name. Good job Kenidee keep it up, we will convert your mom in no time!

Harper said...

How cute! Kenidee is adorable! :)

bryan and megan said...

How sweet! I am sure that Kedidee and her new brother will be great buds! She is going to be quite the little helper!
Good luck with the names.

Jenn said...

the name thing could be worse, Cassidy wanted to name Jay's Jayden, "pancake". At least Santa is a name, she is on the right track!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! It was so great to see you all on Halloween... even if it was just for a minute. I love your last post about all her sweet moments too!

Little boy names are so hard! Good luck! Perhaps Rudolph instead? : )

Shana Dee said...

That is too cute!! Kids are the best! And make life so interesting!