Friday, November 28, 2008

Whats going on?

This is what we have been up too. I have been going to the Dr. twice a week to do a non stress test, and then once for my appointment. so I have been living at the Dr. office. Lets just say the rest of the staff felt so terribly left out that they also wanted to get to know me better. (the P.A. and one of the nurses were my roommates in college)
Last Thursday I went into the hospital again for a few hours with the threat of them going to induce me again. I did beg to him to please let me go one more day so I could go to twilight. Once I did get to the hospital they didn't have room for me so I hung out in the recovery room for a few hours to be monitored again. They started an IV and took some more blood for testing. Things looked GREAT! So when the Dr. came over to check on me he told me to go home and keep doing what I was doing the longer we keep the baby in right now the better chance we have of taking him home with us.
I went to the Dr. again on Monday and things with the baby looked really good we will keep doing non stress tests to make sure the baby is okay.
Me on the other hand... I looking rather swollen and huge. My blood pressure is doing good and all the other stuff they check is slowly going up but not in huge leaps and bounds. On Monday I will find out when my appointment is for an amniocentesis. It will be Tuesday or wend. of next week if the lungs are developed then they will induce me. So hopefully we will be having a baby next week. Am I ready? no.... are you really ever.... I don't know.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there! We wish you the best. Also did you get to see Twilight? And if so what did you think?

Sarah said...

Yay for having a baby early!!! Let us know how everything goes and if there is anything we can do for you!!! I think you should come in to town for our girl's night more often!

The Wyatt's said...

Wow. You are getting so close. Such an exciting time. I hope all goes well for you. I will be thinking of you and looking for cute baby pics soon!

Carlie said...

hope all continues to go well for you and the baby. i had to had to have an amnio with mason. it wasnt as bad as everyone said. dr leavitt did a great job with it. lucky you that we have the same dr., eh? anyways, good luck, and we'll be thinking of you over the next week.

{Alynn} said...

You're in our prayers! Best of luck! Can't wait to see picts of the little guy! You better teach Robin how to post! : )

Tiffany said...

Sounds like things have been exciting with this little one! I wish you the best of luck!

Kim said...

Maybe you have a little boy by now!! You will do great with another! Our doctor says not to expect too much out of the older sibling for a while (months). And he was right-Ethan was a stinker from a few months before Ava was born, and still is:). Such a big change. But so wonderful! Good luck with it all.