Sunday, March 1, 2009

CSI


Kenidee has become obsessed with my camera. If I leave it somewhere she can see it, she will figure out how to get it. she has taken 70+ pictures on my camera in one "session" The other day I just watched her and she is so serious about taking pictures. She has the funnest look on her face, I would take a picture but she has the camera. She never just looks at the screen on the back of the camera she always holds her face to the camera then tries to take the picture. She loves to take pictures of things way close. It reminds me of CSI when they are taking pics of a crime scene. She is so talented :)
She has become so funny. She picks up on songs so fast. Beck has taught her New York NEw York! She has taught her how to test a mic... she taps on it then clears her throat and then says is this thing on. I need to record her doing all her funny things but when she sees a camera she says CHEESE! Kenidee keeps us on our toes! We love her so much. I know with out her I wouldn't laugh as much as I do now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! hey you need to teach me how to make your pictures in fun little shapes like that.

Krystal said...

Kids are always good for a laugh! You're clever to think of the whole CSI thing.

Kim Hodges said...

Steph, I can't believe how much your kids are growing. I am glad that Robin's b-day went well. We still need to get together sometime, if you would like. Let me know when a good time would be, and maybe we can come to you.

{Alynn} said...

I love looking at Kenidee's world from her perspective! Cute post!

Are you ready to party again, or do you need help with the house, double date? I miss you!

Jenn said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love how you posted this!! Bennett is getting so big!! I love his little smile!