Sunday, March 22, 2009

Three months


Bennett is getting so big. He is changing everyday. He still looks like a little Robin. My brother calls him "little bird."
He has been rolling over for a few weeks. He rolls from his back to his belly, and this morning he rolled from his belly to his back. I got it recorded on my phone but whenever I try to get him with my camera he wont roll over. So I will post it soon.
When he is on his Tummy he puts his feet under him and pushes so he is moving a little. SCARY!
I love his little smile and he loves his sister. I will get after Kenidee for loving him to much and when she lets the poor kid breath he is just a smiling. She got him laughing so hard the other day it gave him the hic-ups. I hope they will always be good friends.

3 comments:

Kari said...

He is getting so big. He has skinny little legs! Can't wait to meet him and hold him and kiss him!

Harper said...

What a cutie! He looks a LOT like Robin!

Rachel Holloway said...

OH MY GOSH! ALREADY?!?! Soooo darn cute!