Sunday, March 1, 2009

A few forgotten pictures.

I have been meaning to post these pictures but I just kind of skipped over them. It is sad when life just gets too busy.
I would love to say that Robin and Kenidee spent time together and built this snow man but Robin did it all on his own. I think his inner child got ahold of him. He did come in and get kenidee and she helped make the snow man a mowhawk. she loved the snowman to death. She has gotten so sad as he has been melting. The other day she told me mom look my snow man lost his head.


Look at my little mans smile! he is so cute

Kenidee helped me make biskets one morning and If you know kenidee you know that she LOVES chocolate. She insisted that we put chocolate chips in the biskets... you know it wasn't so bad.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

OH SO SWEET! I absolutely love your header picture. SOOOOO CUTE! What a beautiful family you have. You are a great mom--chocolate chips in biscuits? YOU ROCK!