Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Garbage Dumping

One advantage to the whole building your neighbors house thing, is being able to move in and have insta-friends. ( I know there are some of us that still like each other, gasp) I would like to introduce you to my friend Desiree, she is so funny. We go on midnight runs to wal-mart together, borrow things from each other like milk, eggs, and garlic... well the list goes on and on. This night Des called me to see if she could barrow my garbage can. I told her yeah we have room, so she came over dragging a huge garbage can. they had not gotten garbage service, so they had a lot of garbage. The can had a few odds and ends in the top that we knew wouldn't fit in my can so we took it across the street and dumped it into another persons can. (thanks Michelle she didn't know till later)
Now it was time to lift this huge can up and put all the garbage in my can. Well.... I was standing down wind first and I started to gag, then laugh then gag. So being the good friend that she is Des switched me spots, and I no longer gaged but we sure did laugh. We did get all the garbage in our can, and we thought it was so funny. So we had to take pictures. I am so grateful for such a good friend.

1 comment:

{Alynn} said...

You crack me up -- this is classic Stephie to me! You talk about wanting to be in my family, I always wanted to be in yours! : )