Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pictures of our house... finally!

Well here is our house. We love it. It is so nice to be in our own house and to have our own things. I love that we have grass and a few nice play toys in the back yard. (pics of that in the next few posts) Yes, Bennett does have a room I didn't take pictures because it it still white and we just got him bedding. So when his room is all finished I will post pictures. We love our home and we love our ward. There is no other way to explain it but it just feels like home.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors!! Love you new house!! Congrats again! Due tell how you chose your master bedroom wall color with the subtle shimmery stripe! I love it!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can you come decorate my house?

Trenda said...

Looks great! I hope to see it in person someday soon! :)

{Alynn} said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LUVE your house! Thanks so much for letting me invite myself over to play! Your colors are so great, and that tiny pic doesn't do that fabulous blue shower curtain justice! (Sorry I missed your party... I'm such a lame-o friend.)

The Wyatt's said...

Wow. Your house looks amazing! I love the colors in your bedroom. And the picture above your bed looks amazing too!

Allison said...

FUn! Love your house colors! My camera by the way is a Canon Rebel, or Canon XS, and I have a 18-200 Sigma lens that makes all the difference. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Your kiddos are darling, hope you guys are doing fab!