Monday, July 27, 2009

Surprise guest!

We love the Heimuli family. We were in the same ward in Tacoma. They were one of the families that became our family while we lived in Washington. This is all of them but Rachael who they dropped off in utah for school. Anyway Morgan called me one day and asked if they could come visit. I told them yes they better! They then called me again at eight at night and told me they were leaving utah then they were going to come up and stop in for a visit. I told them it would be late and they had better stay the night. So they did! I loved having them all in our house. that night we had 13 people in my little house. It was so fun. In the morning I woke up and make them wheat muffins and homemade strawberry jam. Kenidee loved having so many little friends. The youngest and Kenidee are only 3 months apart. Before they left the swing set came so James helped unload it off the truck. Thanks so much James I would have never been able to do that. I hope they will stop by again but maybe for longer.


No comments: