Sunday, April 3, 2011

Confrenence Weekend.

I love Conference Weekend. not only do we get to hear the words of Prophets we get to hang out with family. For the last few years we invite my family over for popple popple and to watch the Sunday morning session. I will admit we may not hear everything going on in conference, but we do get to bond.
Well this year Rebecca decided to help Robin and I name our baby, everyone was given some paper and everyone got to put in a "vote" on what they thought we should name the baby. (we did do this after conference was over.) 
So here is the list in the order that I drew them out of the dish
1. Digger Skippy (my dad's nickname and robins dad)
2. Kelvin Aaron
3.Carson Glen
4. Poo poo Kaka pee pee  shire or frank (some people never grow up)
5. Jackson
6. Seth Danen Robert Markham
7.Gunner
8. Roger
9.Dexter Aaron
10. Eli
11. Cartridgec (kenidee's she even wrote it herself I need to scan her paper.)
12.Harrison Aaron
13.Moses Aaron
14. Stirling Aaron
15. Reese Aaron
16.Tinker (Mitchell)
17. Everret
18. Greg
So as you can see I have quite the list to choose from. Thank you family for all your help.
Also our favorite quote of the day.
The kids were outside playing and Bennett ran inside crying "mommy I'm bleeding!" So he climbed up on my lap and I loved him then he hopped down. As he was running out the door he yelled to the kids " I'm better! I'm better! Don't hit me AGAIN!"

5 comments:

Kari said...

I'm so excited to find out what my new nephews name will be. I can't believe you only have two days left! Carson is a great name, by the way.

Robin and Stephenie said...

Kari I can't wait to find out what this baby's name will be too.

Unknown said...

Im guessing Aaron is a popular choice and most likely to be included in the name. Good luck my friend!

Krystal said...

Elijah/Eli was our runner up, so I like that one.

Geneal said...

Hi stephenie, Okay the name Stirling is a hit with me!!! Hummm
I like the name Harrison the best, Its kinda distinguished name don't ya think???Good Luck with that, Just one more sleep I will be thinking of you tommorrow. Love ya Aunt Geneal