Sunday, April 17, 2011

What have we been doing for the last 12 days

We have been sleeping.



 Watching
 Smiling
 Growing

 I love that he holds his hands like this.

 Kisses lots and lots of kisses!
 Loves and hugs
 More kisses!
 I love this picture. Kenidee was so excited that he was holding on to her finger. She is such a good big sister. Kenidee is the official wipe warmer and she sings to him all the time. She just all around loves him so much.
 And just being way to cute for words.

 Robin bought these sunglasses for Bennett so he would stop wearing his sisters. I love them!

5 comments:

{Alynn} said...

Aww... he looks so much like Bennett! What a sweetie boy! Your kids look like they're completely in love with him. Three took me awhile to get used to -- I hope you're hanging in there! :)

Geneal said...

Looks like things are back to normal at youre house, what is normal I ask?????? What a cute little family you have! looks like you may have another red head, how cute is that! love ya

Our Family said...

Oh my goodness... such cute kids! I miss you guys! I wish I were there to watch and smile and kiss, kiss, kiss that baby!

Craig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trenda said...

Ohhh, all those pictures are so cute! I need to do better at taking pictures of my baby.