Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2 weeks old

Eli was two weeks yesterday.(It was actually his due date) I can't believe that he has been with us for two whole weeks. He is a sweet little guy, and for the most part a good sleeper for a new born. At his 2 week appointment he was  8 pounds 3 oz. almost back up to his birth weight, and still 20 inches long. He hates to get his diaper changed and cries and cries. Bennett is always there telling Eli to be happy and not to cry. Mommy will fix it. I hope one day they are the best of friends.
It is quite the adjustment to three, but I have had lots of help from my sisters and my niece Andria. I haven't had to be alone at night while Robin is at work. That makes me so happy. The hardest part is making dinner, for some reason all the kids are so cranky and crying. I don't have enough hands to keep them all happy.I am usually making dinner with someone hanging on my leg or something.  I am sure that skill will come in time.
Even though it is hard, and quite the adjustment, we love Eli and love having him in our family.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

You made my day with your last comment on my blog! hahaha. I seriously laughed so hard! I MISS YOU TERRIBLY!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Steph you are too cute! And so is your new baby! Wish I lived closer so I could meet all these babies coming out! Hope everything is great! Love ya!