Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SNOW!

We have had a ton of snow this winter, as most of you know. I thought I needed to add a few pictures of snow at our house. It has been warmer this week I am trying not to get my hopes up of spring coming soon. I haven't taken Kenidee out in it much for fear I would lose her to the 30 mile an hour wind gusts. Robin even had a few snow days from work. :)

Yes that is a truck. It is almost burried
Can you see the top of the tree. it is almost covered from having to plow the parking lot.
Our stairs to our apt.
Another Car this one does get driven everyday. this happened over night.

Our Fun Neighbors Jennie and Craig... they built us a snowman by our door. They were trying to surprise us but they took a picture with their camera and we saw the flash through the window. So they were caught!

This picture was taken off our porch you can't really see anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Ugh! *shutter* Ugh! So glad I'm not in Idaho right now. Washington misses you!

Unknown said...

WOAH! The winter we are gone it snows a TON! All we ever got was the really cold weather with not much snow to play in! I can't believe how much there is.