Friday, January 14, 2011

Adjusting

Robin went back to school this week and starts a new job today. I am so thankful that he has a job and works so hard at school and at his jobs. It just takes alot of adjusting, lots of time being alone and stranded without a car. I love that when Robin is home he has decided that he will have all of his homework done before he come home so he has time to play with the kids and snuggle on the couch with me:) I know that him going to school will be best for our family, but right now it is hard.
The kids this week have been CRAZY. I guess they are starting to feel better. The other day I came out to the living room and Bennett had pushed the bar stool over to the fridge and was helping himself to whatever he could reach.
Bennett was in the tub this week and I asked him if he wanted to go to town with Grandma, he got this discusted look on his face and told me NO SANTA comes to town.
They have both cleaned out the under the bathroom sink and they sit under there with blankets and flashlights. I hear giggles and  screams, who knows what they are imagining under there but they love it.
Kenidee loves her new primary teachers. I asked her who her new teacher are and she tells me Sister Berry and Braxton's mom! Braxton was in my primary class and kenidee is fascinated with him. She thinks he is cute and sooooo funny. Needless to say she is so excited to have "braxtons mom" as her teacher.  Also at primary when she is asked to come up and help with something she never goes up. she tells them that she is too shy. What really to shy? So last week I was told that she went up to the front to help with singing time. Kenidee's preschool teachers have even told me that she tells them the same thing.  
 Kenidee is so excited about having another baby  brother. This morning she got all concerned that we didn't have a name for the baby yet. ( I share the same concern) so she started helping me pick out names. Fred, Minnie mouse,Rudolph,another bennett or a boy named Kenidee? She is so helpful.

2 comments:

Trenda said...

Good luck with the adjustment! :/ Oh and I had to laugh when you said what Kenidee wanted to name the baby because Ambree has given me some "helpful" ideas too . . . Garlic, Heavenly Father, and Marbles! Lol! No name picked over here either. . . hmmmm.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I must have missed your announcement for baby #3, so sorry. Kenidee is sure growing up and Bennett is a handsome fella. We wish you well in all your adjusting.